Welcome to the website of the number 1 ranked Scottish Female Professional Golfer, Gemma Dryburgh.
Current partners include: Farmfoods, AssetCo, Entier, St. Andrews Brewing Co, Scotscraig Golf Club and the Alzheimer’s Society.
To join Gemma’s sponsor family, please contact using the link below.
Gemma’s 2023 schedule is global, playing in 13 countries across three continents; North America, Asia and Europe.
Football, tennis & hiking
- Winner of the 2022 TOTO Japan Classic on LPGA Tour.
- No. 1 ranked Scottish Female Professional Golfer.
- Jock MacVicar award for top Scot at the 2022 Trust Golf Women’s Scottish Open.
- Reached Quarter Finals at the 2022 Bank of Hope LPGA Match Play.
- 3 x top-10 finishes in 2022, including 7th at the season-ending CME Group Tour Championship.
- Medallist honours (winner) at the 2022 US Women’s Open Qualifier.
- Over 80% of cuts made in 2022 Season (21/25).
- LPGA Tour Card secured for the 2023 and 2024 Seasons.
- Elected by peers to the LPGA Tour Board for 2023 as Player Director.
- Sports United Against Dementia Champion thanks to work with the Alzheimer’s Society.
- Winner 2021 Rose Ladies Series, JCB Golf and Country Club.
- Winner 2021 NWGA Stoneybrook East Golf Club.
- Winner 2020 Rose Ladies Series, Royal St George’s.
- Winner 2020 Rose Ladies Series, Buckinghamshire Golf Club.
- Winner 2017 Oatlands Ladies Classic.
- 5 x Top 10s on the LPGA Tour.
- Member of the 2014 Curtis Cup team.
- Tulane University Hall of Fame, Class of 2020.
- Represented Scotland at World, European and South American Amatuer Championships.
- A four-time all-conference performer and three-time All-Louisiana selection.
- Two career individual titles (2012 Old Waverly Bulldog Invitational; 2013 C-USA Championships).
- Member of the Student-Athlete Advisory Committee during her final three seasons.
I am extremely grateful for the continued support from my friends, family, coaches, sponsors and partners that supply the equipment I use, therefore enabling me to pursue my golfing ambitions. If you would like to find out more about becoming part of my team, any sponsorship opportunities or associating your brand with me, please do get in touch via the contact form.
I started playing golf when my Dad introduced me to the game at age 4. I played all sorts of sports growing up, but I decided to concentrate on golf at the age of 15 when I moved to Florida to go to IMG Academy. IMG Academy is a sports school that offers elite coaching as well as schooling. My goal from the start was to gain a scholarship to a US university to play college golf. After two and a half years of coaching at IMG Academy, I gained a four-year golf scholarship to Tulane University in New Orleans.
I loved every minute of my time at Tulane. Over the four years I spent there, I played in three National Championships and I was awarded four-time All-Conference selection. I also won two career titles including a T1st finish in our Conference Championship. I graduated from Tulane in May 2015. During amateur golf, I played for Scotland in the World Amateur Championship in Japan, the Spirit International in the US, the European Team Championships, and in two South American Amateur Championships in Colombia and Peru where I finished runner-up in both. The highlight of my amateur career was playing for GB&I in the 2014 Curtis Cup in St Louis, Missouri.
After finishing at Tulane; I turned professional and qualified to play on the Ladies European Tour. My rookie year on the Ladies European Tour was 2016 and in December 2017, I qualified onto the LPGA tour finishing T13th at the qualifying school. I played my rookie year on the LPGA in 2018 and am still loving life playing both on the LPGA and the Ladies European Tour.
My first professional win was in Sydney, Australia on the ALPG tour in 2017. My next two wins came back to back in the 2020 Rose Ladies Series events, the first at the Buckinghamshire Golf Club and then I became the first ever female professional to win at Royal St George’s. In November 2022, after a career season which saw me make 21 out of 25 cuts, I won my first LPGA Tour title at the TOTO Japan Classic.
- Sporting teams?
- Holiday destination?
- Sports people?
- Dream four ball?
Other than golf that would be Football.
Aberdeen FC and Manchester Utd.
I Wanna Dance with Somebody by Whitney Houston.
Andy Murray and Jessica Ennis-Hill.
Annika Sorenstam, Seve Ballesteros, and Arnold Palmer.
Burger with an egg and some avocado on top.
Sandra Bullock, Bradley Cooper.
I play the guitar.
To find out more about me, please check out my fun Tour Mates video as produced by the Ladies European Tour via the button below.Watch video
Shaft: Ventus 5R
3w Shaft: Tense 65 flex R
3w Shaft: Motore X 60 S
Apex Pro 21 – 4 & 5 hybrid
Shaft: KBS 65R Tour Hybrid
6 Iron – PW: Apex 21 Irons
Shaft: KBS TGI 80
Jaws 48, 54 & 58°
Shaft: KBS Tour 90
Caddie on tour
To get in touch with Gemma, for all press enquiries or to find out about becoming part of her team as a sponsor then please fill out the contact form opposite and a member of the team will get back to you as soon as we can.
James Spence, 360 Degree Sports
Phone: +44 (0)7983 106 473
Share this website on social media: